... a collection of notes about my family history - for a book one day (?) The order is not particularly logical, they are created as and when I think about something; hopefully the labels will facilitate searching. The blog is not about absolute accuracy and validation, but it is not fiction - however I might speculate now and again.

Monday 23 April 2007

Brassington Halls 1½

With reference to my earlier post (BH1) and the marraige of Joseph Hall and Sarah Truman.
I have since discovered that the original Primitive Methodist Chapel was built in 1827, whilst the other Independant Chapel was built in 1855. What I missed, when visiting (in 2006) and taking these photos was St Bartholomews Church a much older structure and the more likely place of their marriage. But I'm leaving those photographs on to paint a bit of a picture of the place.

No comments: